Selling Over The Phone
If you’re someone who currently is selling over the phone to make a living, then my guess is, you want to get better. Otherwise, why would you be on this blog?
My goal is to simply help you become a better sales person. When you decide to pick up the phone to sell your product or service, you’ve chosen a profession that can be one of the most challenging, but also one of the most rewarding.
Of course, every company as well as every sales method is a little different and unique to your specific role. But as you read and look through the information on this website, you’ll pick up selling tips that will impact your daily process and should help increase your overall sales performance.
Your sales process will improve if you make a commitment to yourself to be better today than you were yesterday. This is your career and you shouldn’t take it lightly. It’s up to you to apply what you learn on here or any other resource you’ve chosen to look through in your quest to be the best version of you. Make that decision today to better yourself. I’ve had success and failure in my sales career but one of the biggest things I’ve learned is that action is always better than no action.
Quick Sales Stats
- 46% (2016 Sales Comp Survey, Alexander Group) to 67% (the Bridge Group) of inside sales reps are achieving quota.
- Average tenure for sales reps is 24 months and 26% of turnover is due to missed quotas (Sales Effectiveness – Sales Acceleration Survey, 2015 – 2016, DePaul University).
- Average inside sales call costs $50 while outside sales call costs $308 (Inside Sales Statistics, 2015 AAISP Front Lines Conference).
- 46% of high-growth tech companies are growing through inside sales vs 21% using outside sales (Harvard Business Review).
- Only 13% of customers believe a sales person understands their needs (the Brevet Group).
Start diving in with your free eBook…
Begin your journey of becoming better today at selling over the phone by downloading your free eBook. You’ve made it this far, why not give it try?